Co-Q10 (50 mg) (30 softgel caps)
- Helps reduce oxidative stress in all cells throughout the body.
- Supports the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function and general longevity.
- Supports energy production.
- Exhibits antioxidant and neuron-protective properties.
- Supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels.
- Provides 50 mg non-crystallizing, highly bioavailable co-enzyme Q10 per serving.
How It Works:
Co-Q10 is a vitamin-like substance present in every cell in the body. It is vital for cellular energy, cardiovascular health and longevity. Co-Q10 is required for energy production in the mitochondria of the cell where carbohydrates and fatty acids are converted into energy (ATP). This energy-making process fuels most metabolic processes. As an antioxidant, Co-Q10 scavenges free radicals, reducing oxidative stress on cells throughout the body. It protects cardiac cells, prevents lipid oxidation and promotes the regeneration of vitamin E, another antioxidant. Co-Q10 especially contributes to the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas. It also supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels.
Co-Q10 material is often marketed in a crystalline state, which is less-absorbable by the body. Nature’s Sunshine uses a patented lipid blend to keep Co-Q10 from crystallizing, and it yields maximum bioavailability. A double-blind human clinical trial showed that this form of Co-Q10 was at least eight times more readily absorbed by the body than competing (crystalline) products.
Co-enzyme Q10, conjugated linoleic acid, flaxseed oil and soy monoglycerides.
Take 1 softgel with a meal daily for circulatory support.