Chromium GTF (90 tabs)
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Aids in the control of glucose and fatty acids.
- Promotes energy by helping transport glucose to cells.
- Cuts down on the body’s need for insulin, which may result in improved arterial health.
- Provides 300 mcg chromium per tablet (250% of Daily Value).
How It Works:
Chromium is the central atom in the “glucose tolerance factor” (GTF), a hormone-like compound that works with insulin to transport glucose—the body’s quickest fuel—out of the blood and into the cells. GTF is composed of two niacin molecules and three amino acids, and it requires zinc and manganese. With chromium present in the diet, the intestines can produce GTF.
The liver also needs chromium to manufacture fatty acids, lecithin, cholesterol and lipoproteins. Chromium may positively affect blood fat levels and the liver filtration process.
300 mcg of chromium (250% DV), horsetail stem and strobilus, red clover flowers and yarrow aerial parts.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.