Ginseng, Wild American (50 caps)
- Provides natural stimulation without caffeine.
- Offers restorative powers, especially useful during convalescence.
- Has relaxant properties to help battle stress.
- Helps with normal-range blood pressure support.
- Promotes vitality, including sexual functions.
- Supports the glandular system.
How It Works:
This adaptogenic, revitalizing, tonic herb helps the body cope with change and life’s stresses. Wild American ginseng’s ginsenosides differ from those of Asian ginseng, although the two share similar properties. It is the more expensive of the two ginsengs. American ginseng is considered to have more cooling properties than its Asian counterpart. It is only used after the roots are aged at least four years.
Wild American ginseng root.
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal.