LOCLO® (12 oz.)
- Helps carry excess dietary fat out of the body.
- Absorbs toxins in the bowel and helps remove them.
- Stimulates normal bowel function.
- Encourages a softer stool.
- Aids in slowing down sugar assimilation.
- Each serving provides 5 grams total dietary fiber
How It Works:
LOCLO contains both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber stimulates the liver to give up stored cholesterol for eventual elimination. Insoluble fiber passes through the digestive system nearly intact, absorbing toxins during transit and encouraging normal bowel movement.
Psyllium hulls, apple fruit fiber, cassia cinnamon bark, acacia gum, flax seed, fructose, guar gum, oat bran, citric acid, malic acid, stevia leaf extract, broccoli flowers, turmeric root, rosemary leaf, red beet root, tomato fruit, carrot root, cabbage leaf, hesperidin, grapefruit bioflavonoid and orange bioflavonoid.
Add 1 tablespoon to 8 oz. liquid and stir. Drink immediately.
NOTE: Take this product as recommended. Drinking enough water is essential. Avoid use if you have ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties. May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Share this item: