NatureWise Vitamin D3 5000iu (125 mcg) 1 Year Supply for Healthy Muscle Function, and Immune Support, Non-GMO, Gluten Free in Cold-Pressed Olive Oil, Packaging Vary ( Mini Softgel), 360 Count
- most active form: NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Essential Vitamin: Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to sun rays
- Get your daily dose: The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels. Supports the body’s ability to maintain good bone health
- Highest potency: Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms. No artificial additives
- Pure & natural: These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are gluten-free and non-GMO. Third party tested for purity and potency. Packaging may vary due to high demand, same great product and ingredients.
- Directions: It's Normal For Gel Capsules To Get Soft And Stick Together Under Warm Weather Conditions, Hardening Into Clumps When They Return To A Cool Room Temperature. This Does Not Affect The Quality Or Efficacy Of The Ingredients Inside The Capsule. To Release The Clumps, Give Your Bottle A Good Shake Or Knock It Against The Counter, Then Gently Pull Apart Any Remaining Clumps.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 30-10-2013
model number: VD35000-360
Part Number: VD35000-360
Details: Why It’s an Essential Vitamin Vitamin D can be found in cells throughout the entire body. It is necessary for calcium and phosphorus absorption to build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function.* Can’t You Get Vitamin D From the Sun? Often referred to as the “sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. Factors that can inhibit vitamin D3 production include the time of day sun exposure occurs, season, latitude, skin color, age, clothing, and sunscreen use. In fact, according to Mayo Clinic, 25% to 50% or more of the general population may be vitamin D deficient. NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight -- without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure. Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency Bone pain and brittleness, muscle weakness, and tiredness can all indicate a deficiency in vitamin D. People who may be at higher risk for deficiency include those who spend a lot of time indoors, have darker skin pigmentation, are elderly, or overweight. Our Vitamin D3 is Third Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency NatureWise Vitamin D3 contains 100% natural, USP grade, non-GMO, certified organic olive oil. Our vitamin D3 is made following strict GMP standards. We utilize specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories to test for physical, chemical, and microbial contamination. potency, and safety. No artificial additives. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.3 x 2.1 inches
Share this item: